2009/01/15

What Nice Blogs!

All blogs of my classmates are so nice! I cannot inrtoduce all these, so I want to recommend three blogs that I like ☆

■    ■ ...★   ■ ■

NO.1 Sachiko's blog :)

Satcchan's room
Her blog has a lot of nice pictures. I like pictures of her blogs that autumn festival in Paris especially.Moreover, the blog has many interesting information.



NO.2 Tomoe's blog :)
Oops!!! I'm hungry...
Her blog is easy to see with interesting pictures and nice font and color. The pictures are so fun!Look the pictures of La Tomatina, there is no doubt that you will laugh.



NO.3 Manami's blog :)
Moomin's House
Her blog has a lot of topics and nice information. I like the blog of speech about New Zealand the best. There are also nice pictures and links.




    ..★■  ■ ☆;■ ■ ■ ★  ■ ■  . . .
 
I am sure that you can enjoy these blogs.If you like these, why don’t you comment?


0 件のコメント: